Friday, January 7, 2011

Barret's First Birthday!!!!

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR SWEET BABY BOY!!!!!

I can't believe a whole year has passed since I first got to hold you in my arms.
I can't believe a whole year has passed since I first kissed your little nose.
I can't believe a whole year has passed since I first heard you cry and I heard your little coo.
I can't believe a whole year has passed since I first felt your love and my heart exploded with more love than I could have every imagined.

I can't believe a whole year has passed since we became a family of three....

I have loved this passed year and all that it has been. Every day has been such a sweet adventure and I have loved seeing Barret grow into the BIG BOY he is now. I have loved seeing him change and learn new things. I have loved seeing him struggle trying to take that next step. I have loved seeing him conquer a new milestone and seeing that big goofy smile on his face. I have loved seeing my baby boy learn to crawl and even walk. I have loved hearing his noises and new sounds he likes to imitate. I have loved every minute of this past year and I would not change a thing.

Barret James, thank you for gracing us with your wonderful presence on this day a year ago. You have made your Mama and Daddy's lives so different, so exciting, so joyous; and we couldn't be more pleased with you.

Happy First Birthday Barret!!!


Pictures to come :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written. Barret is such a joy to us all. We have loved watching Barret and his Mommy and Daddy grow. Happy Birthday Mr. Maggo!
    Love you,
    Grandpa B

    ReplyDelete