Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's SummerTime!

Barret and I are thoroughly enjoying our summer time. From the naps in the morning, to the library dates, to the naps in the afternoon, to the pool side play. I love having my summer so free and being able to really get to know and have fun with my little guy. He is such a funny little man, full of silly noises and faces to go with. He loves to scream really high pitch screams, and then laugh in his deep razzy voice.

When daddy comes home Barret is nothing but excited. He jumps and wiggles and is all smiles and giggles. Barret has started to reach for people he wants now too. When Daddy walks up the stairs Barret reaches out for him. It is so so cute and I love it more than anything. He loves his daddy so much!


Tomorrow we are taking Barret to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Boehm for a couple days. I am very nervous about this and am going to miss my little bubba.

No comments:

Post a Comment