Wednesday, June 2, 2010




Barret enjoyed his first pool experience over memorial day weekend. I'm pretty sure he enjoyed it thoroughly. Sometimes I wish I had a little pool, big enough for only me, that had a pillowy floor. It would be so wonderful!


We believe Barret is starting to teethe. His screams are no longer sounding like screams of hunger or tiredness. They are a different, painful scream. We ventured out to buy some baby orajel last night and used a bit of it already this morning. I don't know if it really worked. Mostly I just know that he made a very disgusted face when I smoothed it on his gums, and the cherry flavored fumes made me gag. Despite the awful taste and the horrible fumes, I am praying that it will be a source of comfort for our little guy. I just hate seeing him cry all day.


On another note, this week is going to be a fun filled week for us. Uncle Jason is coming down tonight to spend some time with us. Maybe we will even drag him to the pool with us tomorrow. On Friday Barret is riding up to Grandma and Grandpa Gaffney's with Tete Chelsey. Mommy is nervous about that, just becuase we know how much Barret doesn't like long car rides, and then arriving in a place that isn't too too familiar and mommy or daddy are not there. It could turn out to be a long day for our Mr. Barret. Saturday is Uncle Michael's High School Graduation! YAY!!!! We can't wait to see him graduate!



No comments:

Post a Comment