Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Spring products are on our minds.....and here comes a Blizzard!?!

So thanks to all of this snow Mama has been lucky to have the past two days off and Daddy even got sent home early yesterday and got today off too! It has been really nice just getting to stay home and enjoy one another. We have made some pretty good meals and have just hung around all day being lazy and making a crazy mess in the house with all of Barret's toys.

Tonight's menu: Pot roast, I might add that Daddy did all the preparing and chopping of the veggies for this one, and it smells delicious!

Dinner will be followed by a small group party for anyone who dares to venture out into the snow-filled world that we are now living in.

Let's see, next on the agenda is to tell you that our offer on the house was accepted! We are so excited and Mama has already packed up three boxes :) Saturday we meet with the inspector to make sure that everything is up to snuff and then it is just up to waiting for the bank to make sure we are legit and everything is good to go. Our closing date is March 11 or earlier, just depending on the bank. Our mortgage man told us he is hoping to have everything done so we can close on February 24! How exciting would that be!!!!

Here is a picture of the house from today....it was taken by a friend who actually just moved into a house two down from us. Funny thing is we found out after we bought the house that we know our neighbors too! It will be quite the block party from what it seems ;)

Here is Mama at 30 weeks with Baby Gaffney #2. We have a name for him now too... would you like to know what it is????
Give you three clues:
1) first name starts with an L

2) he has two middle names
3)his middle names are family names

If you think you know or want to make a guess leave a comment on this post. Otherwise you will just have to wait and find out later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~******~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~******~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~~~~

I also wanted to share with you all a little bit about my business. It is really taking off and I am so in love with what I am doing. The product is amazing and practical and I have loved getting to step out of my comfort zone and meeting all sorts of new people. It's amazing what a little perseverance can do!

I don't want to use this blog to promote my Thirty-One business but I had to share with you a little bit about our new products.

Last night was the new revealing of Thirty One's new spring/summer products for the new catalog now available. Let me tell you....So many cute things! This one is by far my favorite catalog! If you would like to see the whole thing you can go to my website www.mythirtyone.com/30091 and take a peak!

The circle spiral collection is absolutely my favorite. I think it just screams me! Bright, Bold, and Fun!
And lots of new baby items coming out! This is the elephant collection (perfect for our little guy) but there are other boy and girl patterns and tons of new baby items. I already have some of these products and I love them and can't wait to use them in our new house!
You can even get personalized baby girl bloomers and baby boy boxers, so cute!


Our new kit for new consultants is packed full of awesome products for only $99! It includes four different prints and included products like the Large Utility Tote (my favorite, I have 3!), Square Utility Tote, Picnic Thermal, About Town Blanket, Scarf, Icon Coin Purse, Zipper Pouch (another favorite, I have 5), Thermal Tote (perfect for your lunch), Littles Carry All Caddy, Wristlet Key Fob, and a box of stationary! You will be set to "Party" with this kit and it is all only $99. Can you believe it!

If you are interested in ordering any items, just leave me a comment and make sure your email is attached.
If you are interested in having a party and getting a few things for FREE and 1/2 price, then also leave me a comment. I am always looking for online/catalog parties if you don't live near me! (I also reward my hostesses with a special thank you gift too!)

:)

Oh yes, and here is our little guy with Norman now that he is 1 year old! He is so big and grown up :)
Look at how little he was with Norman at only 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment