Thursday, May 20, 2010

4 months!

I know, I know, Barret has been 4 months for a few weeks but I have been really bad at posting updates on here. Barret LOVES anything that he can bring to his mouth, cups, phones, paper, toys, towels, sheets, you name it. He has become very active, loves to smile, and is very observant. Barret loves to look around and see everything that is going on, no matter where he is, sometimes keeping him from taking his naps.
He is still doing pretty well when it comes to sleeping at night, although the past few nights he has been waking up a minimum of six times. This is frustrating becuase he doesn't even eat at these times, he is just waking up. I'm sure it is something we will overcome.
Barret is finally coming to the end of the massive supply of diapers people bought for us and that we took stock in so we can finally use all of our reusable diapers. We purchased a few more after bringing him home from the hospital that are way better than the ones we already had. They have a shell that you can use multiple times, so you are only switching out the pad of the diaper. I love this, and it makes for a lot less laundry and hassle.
I love his butt in the reusable diapers, it is so big and funny looking!

This weekend Barret is finally going to get to meet some of my wonderful friends and thier kiddos. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment