Thursday, May 20, 2010

Barret's first Flight

chillaxin! So ready for the Texas Sun





Last weekend Barret and I flew down to Texas to see Uncle Jason graduate from BASIC. It was a great experience for Barret and a lot of fun, even though we really missed Dad. It was so great to see Uncle Jason after 8 long weeks. Barret did fantastic on the plane rides until the very last one. I think he was just ready to be home, as was I. Traveling with a child is so much more tiring than I ever thought it would be. Needless to say we made it and had a fantastic time.

Barret had his 4 month appointment two weeks ago: It turns out he is in the 50Percentile for everything. I was really disappointed because I thought he was really tall. His height was 25 inches, weight 14 pounds 6 ounces, and his head measured at 42 cm. He is getting to be so big and is such a tank sometimes. He loves to smile and laugh. We love seeing his characteristics and mannerisms show up!

No comments:

Post a Comment